License or Purchase Outdoor Photographs
Photo prints, canvases, metals, and products can be purchased online from each of the galleries.
- Simply go to the gallery and click on the image you are interested in to get a larger view.
- Click on the shopping cart icon at the bottom right of the image to add it to your cart. Adding the image to the shopping cart will bring up the price list.
- Select the medium (print, canvas, metal), size and quantity. All images are in 2×3 aspect ratio and cannot be cropped. For example, you may purchase an 8×12, but not an 8×10 (you’d lose 2 inches on the long end of the image).
- If you have any questions regarding recommended size for a particular image, please contact me before placing your order.
- Once you’ve added an image to your cart, you can continue shopping to add more items or check out.
- All major credit cards accepted.
After entering your payment info and shipping address, your order will be sent to a professional lab for processing. All items are produced with archival inks, papers, and materials by professional labs in the USA. The lab will ship directly to you, saving time and additional shipping costs. Once the order has been sent to the lab, it cannot be canceled.
Items can be shipped anywhere in the United States or Canada. Please let me know as soon as possible if there are any problems with your order when you receive it. I want you to be a happy customer who stops by on a regular basis 🙂
Panoramas are special orders. I’m still trying to find a suitable way to display them, so hang tight! In the mean time, if you see something you like on the website or my social media pages, shoot me a message about what you’re interested in and I’ll send you a quote.
Fine Art Papers are also available via special order. Papers include:
- Giclee Archival photo prints on Esatin 300gram paper. This is a beautiful paper with just the right amount of sheen to show the image perfectly! 100% archival inks are used and with 12 color process for perfect colors especially on black and white prints.
- Smooth Matte is a 100% cotton hot press paper, .043 mm thick. It is wonderful for high-contrast and vibrant images and has the smoothest surface of our fine art papers.
- Velvet is a 100% cotton paper, .058mm thick. It is heavy weight and has a patterned texture with a similar look and feel to watercolor paper.
Velvet has a delicate surface that is less resistant to scratches and scuffs than other fine art surfaces. Loose or mounted, these prints must be handled with extra care.
- Torchon by Hahnemühle is a pure cellulose watercolor paper with a distinct textured surface. It is especially great for warm-toned color and monochrome prints. This is our highest quality fine art paper.
Wood Prints are printed directly on real maple wood. The natural grain of the wood shows through lighter areas of the image and the color of the wood gives it a warmer color. Please be aware that due to the nature of the maple wood, no two boards will look exactly alike. Each print will be unique and one of a kind!
Epoxy Coated Canvas Wraps are super glossy and almost look like metal prints. Actually, even glossier than metal prints.
HD Acrylics are also super glossy and look similar to metal prints.
Buy In Person
There are currently several pieces on public display that can be purchased in person at the Dow Art Gallery in St. Paul. There are also several smaller matted and mounted prints available. Ask for Khanh Tran at Dow Art Gallery and Picture Framing.
If you are interested in licensing a photo, contact me via email with your specific details and I’ll send you a quote.