Fall is in the air up here in the North Woods and I’ll be participating in the St. Paul Art Crawl this weekend, October 9 – 11 at Dow Art Gallery and Picture Framing!The art crawl will feature hundreds of artists in several different locations throughout St. Paul.
To see or purchase my work in person, stop by the Dow building and enter through the main entrance on the front of the building, located at 2242 University Ave W in St. Paul. Very close to I-94 and Hwy 280, with free street parking. You can also get free transportation on the green line (get a free ticket at our gallery) or metro transit right to the front door!
I’ll have LOTS of matted and mounted prints with all conservation grade archival papers, inks, and materials on hand – 5×7 prints that fit in an 8×10 frame and 8×10 prints that fit in an 11×14 frame. Many are not available for purchase online and I’ve only printed one copy of most of the photos, so stop by early for the best selection! If you buy 4 prints, you get another print of equal or lesser value FREE! I also have some gallery wrapped canvases and a wood print available for purchase so you can get your holiday shopping done early this year 🙂
Just at Dow Art Gallery and Picture Framing alone, you’ll get to see art by more than 40 artists (photography, paintings, fiber art, sculptures, pottery, and more). There will also be:
- Make and Take Away Art for Children of all ages,
- MN Urban Art Contest – vote for your favorite art piece and have a chance to win a $100 Framing Gift Certificate,
- Featuring Live Music by “The Wall Street Orchestra” performing 7pm to 10pm Friday, 5pm to 8pm Saturday, and 12pm to 3pm Sunday
- Beer Tasting by Tin Whiskers on Saturday 3pm to 8pm
Hours I plan to be there:
- Friday Oct 9 from 6-9 pm
- Saturday Oct 10 from noon – 8 pm
- Sunday Oct 11 from noon – 5 pm
Hope to see you there!