Topaz Texture Effects has been one of my favorite photo processing software products ever since it was first introduced by Topaz Labs in November 2015. I am thrilled to pieces that they have already come out with a major upgrade in Texture Effects 2 to make what was already an awesome product even better!
Here are a few of the updates:
Topaz Texture Effects 2
- Texture Effects 2 comes with even more high resolution presets than the original product, including new ones from Hazel Meredith and 2 Lil Owls.
- You can now upload png files with transparent backgrounds to add your own custom borders, dust and scratches, light leaks, etc.
- You can browse the Topaz Community and download presets that others have made to share with the public.
- You can upload your own custom presets to share with the public.
- You can edit your adjustments with a new enhancements feature.
- There is now a copy and paste function for further editing and refining your images.
- Unlimited undo and redo so you can experiment with different looks before committing to changes.
- There are literally hundreds of presets that come with the program. Everything from vintage looks, grunge, color washes, light leaks, water droplets, bokeh, borders, etc.
- Effects can be applied with different blending modes to give even more options.
- Masking ability within the program.
Before and After
Texture Effects 2 works as a stand alone program as well as a plug-in for Adobe Lightroom 4+, Lightroom CC, Adobe Photoshop CS4+, Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Photoshop Elements 12+, Paintshop Pro X 6+, Serif PhotoPlus X5, and photoFXlab. It is NOT compatible with Fusion Express.
Texture Effects 2 requires
Mac OSX 10.9+
Windows 7/8/10 x 64bit + OpenGL 3.3
*Does not support Windows 32bit
Texture Effects 2 Sale:
Texture Effects 2 is already a steal at it’s regular price of $69.99, but you can Save $10 and get it for only $59.99 through October 30th by using this coupon code: TFX2
If you already own the earlier version of Texture Effects, upgrading to the new program is FREE!
Not sure? Topaz Labs offers a free 30 day trial on all of their software products, so take it for a test drive 🙂