If you like to get creative with your photography post-processing, I’ve got some exciting news! Topaz Labs Glow 2 has been announced and because you’re one of my faithful readers, you’re among the first to know! Furthermore, you’ll be able to score a copy of the software at a 30% discount until September 2, 2016!
So, what does Topaz Labs Glow 2 do?
Topaz Glow introduces a unique kind of tool into your photo processing workflow designed to electrify your imagination by illuminating the contours of your images to reveal the hidden details in each image you capture. Glow 2 gives you the power to create stunning neon effects, or subtle ethereal glow. No matter the look you love, amplify your images faster than ever with Glow 2.
It can be over the top…
or add a subtle boost of color and contours…
Topaz Labs Glow 2
The updated version to the original Glow includes some new features:
- Over 30 New Presets – That brings the total to over 100 included effects to amplify your images or give you a boost creating a personal look you love. You can also create your own presets!
- New Masking Module -You no longer need a host editor like Photoshop to create masks on your images! Now, you can open Glow 2 and mask areas of your image directly from the application using luminosity, color selection, a spot mask, or a traditional brush mask, and yes it’s color aware 🙂
- Unlimited Undo/Redo – That’s right! As long as you don’t close the program you can now undo or redo to your hearts content (as far as your system memory will allow).
- Topaz Community Integration – Topaz Glow 2 is the 3rd of our products to include the Topaz Community (the others are Texture Effects and Impression 2), an easy way for users to search save and share custom made presets with other Glow 2 users around the world. Surf an ocean of hand crafted presets, then download and apply with a click. Or share your custom presets for other users to try.
- Automatic Preset Backup – as long as you’re signed into your account when you save a preset, that preset will be privately uploaded to the community then synced on any other machine you sign into.
System Requirements for Topaz Labs Glow 2
There have been some compatibility changes to the program as well. Glow 2 requires Windows 7+, Mac OSX 10.9+, and a GPU with OpenGL 3.3 or higher. (this replaces the older requirement for OpenGL 2.1.
As always, Topaz Labs offers FREE 30 day trials for all of their software products, so give it a try and see how you like it if you’re not sure already. Also as always, if you already own Glow, then the upgrade to Topaz Labs Glow 2 is FREE 🙂
Ready to purchase Topaz Labs Glow 2 and save some cash? Just use coupon code GLOW2 to get the discounted price of $48.99 (regular price is $69.99) ’til September 2, 2016!