Topaz Studio Free Photo Editing Program
Do you need a professional photo editing program that can handle RAW files, but don’t want to spend the cash on Adobe Photoshop or Lightroom? You may want to consider a brand new program just introduced by Topaz Labs called Topaz Studio.
Topaz Studio is a FREE download for either Windows or Mac users and works as a stand alone program or as a plug-in with Photoshop or Lightroom. It comes with the following 10 adjustments, tools, and effects included:
- Basic Adjustments – blacks, whites, highlights, shadows, saturation, exposure, clarity, etc.
- Lens Correction
- Global Masking
- Crop tool
- Brightness Contrast
- Blurs – Gaussian, diffusion
- Color Overlay – 28 blend modes, opacity, color picker
- Dual Tone – split toning for highlights and/or shadows
- Film Grain
- Image Layer
- Posterize – 1960’s graphic illustrative look
- Tone Curves
There are also currently 14 different “Pro” adjustments that can be purchased as add-ons. You can buy only the ones that you want, or get the entire Pro collection on sale for only $99.99 until June 30, 2017 (regularly $274.86).
The Pro adjustments include:
- Abstraction – create graphic art, cartoon effects, etc.
- Black and White
- Bloom – intensify lighting, radiance
- Color Theme – selectively boost saturation, harmonize colors
- Edge Exposure – control edge highlights, shadows, colors
- Focal Blur – selective focus
- HSL Color Tuning – enhance or change image hues, saturation, brightness
- Precision Contrast – selectively increase contrast without getting artifacts or halos
- Radiance – electric edges, ethereal effects, similar to Topaz Glow plug-in
- Reduce Noise
- Smudge – create fluid art
- Texture – 6 light leaks, 49 dust and scratches, 240 textures
As with all Topaz Labs products, you can try before you buy with a 30 day grace period. If you choose to take advantage of the hugely discounted introductory price, use code “STUDIO” by June 30, 2017 to get all 24 assets, tools, and pro adjustments for only $99.99.